An exciting opportunity has arisen with a reputable local client in the Tiverton area for an experienced Sales Administrator to deliver high end work in a very busy family run environment. This role is a varied one and requires someone is a keen multi tasker, diligent with bags of enthusiasm to get the job done.
Using an online CRM system, you will update and collate customer and order information, and will liaise with team members to provide management information as requested. You will communicate with Sales, Commercial and Customer Service teams to resolve customer queries relating to sales and operational issues as well as engage with Hauliers and other external parties.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role with working knowledge of sales, service and operations within an import environment. You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills and you will be computer literate as well as a fully conversant on all Microsoft packages.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with clients to get repeat business
- Processing orders over the phone
- Follow up on leads, sample requests, client requests in a quick and professional manner
- Updating CRM system making sure all information is accurate as all teams have access to this
- Admin duties such as quotes, pricing and management of samples
- Any other office duties
To be considered:
- Proven work history in a similar Sales Admin role
- At least 3 years in a sales environment
- Excellent customer service and skills and a drive for sales
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be computer literate
- Be self-motivated and a team player
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
- Excellent starting salary
- Lovely work setting
- Monday - Friday (08.30 - 17.00)
- 28 Days paid holiday
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).