A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our successful client based in St. Albans for a Sales Administrator to join their fun and friendly team! The successful candidate will play a part in the Sales department for the business.
My Client is a successful FMCG organisation who are one of the leading brands within their market. Recently gone through a rebranding and a positive growth period they are now looking for a Sales Administrator to support the sales team.
- Manage the customer's order portfolio
- Ensure all Sales orders are raised on the system correctly
- Send out weekly status reports to customers
- Checking all shipment dates are correct and in agreement with the customer's requested date
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Communicate daily with third party warehouse
- Handle customer queries
- General administration and clerical duties
- Advising customers of any order changes
- Previous experience working in a administration role
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be able to easily travel to St. Albans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job