The overall responsibility of this role is to offer vital support to the busy Customer Service Team to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard. Excellent relationships with customers, sales managers and internal personnel are essential to help establish and maintain the high standards of Customer Service we currently offer.
Your daily duties will include…
• Take orders directly from customers over the phone
• Handling general enquiries
• Processing delivery notes and sales invoices
• Processing and sending out customer statements
• Administration of customer membership schemes
• Placing purchasing orders
• Coordinating company-wide mailshots
• Updating customer records and the database for new and existing customers
• Updating and maintaining stock records
Offering £16,000 - £17,000 (depending upon experience) this is a full time, permanent position offering 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm). You will also benefit from a beautiful modern office with added immediate and future benefits including group bonuses, private healthcare and a rewarding pension scheme.
The successful candidates will have…
• Excellent communication skills including a pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good IT skills
Experience with SAGE is beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Should you require further information please contact the recruiting consultant, Laura Bradley on 01772 200 843 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for referrals!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job