- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and clients
- Liaising with UK based suppliers and factories
- Processing customer orders
- Updating in-house database and processing sales figures
- Updating status reports and producing invoices
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Acting as an ambassador for the company
Skills and attributes:
-Strong IT skills including Word and Excel
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Good command of the English language
-Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Sales Administrator to join a prestigious and successful company and develop a long term and successful career. The offices are easily accessible by public transport and are within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration