£16,000 - £18,000
Our client, a leading importer and supplier of fashion and is currently seeking for a motivated and passionate Sales Administrator to join their ever expanding team.
The main purpose of role is to ensure daily management of processing and managing customer orders, promoting and providing a professional, high quality service to the customers by utilising in-depth knowledge the order process.
- Liaising daily with the Sales Team, Buying Team and warehouse staff
- Establishing relationships with clients and coordinating day to day interactions and queries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Provide internal support for the business development team
- Booking in Deliveries
- Generating reports for management
- Ensuring orders are delivered according to instructions
- Analyzing various business reports, identifying any issues and resolving them.
- Managing delivery schedule
The successful candidate for this role must be previously experienced within a similar role. You will demonstrate a good understanding and experience of using an in-house IT system and will be knowledgeable in the workings of a sales administration team.
You will be passionate and accomplished with regards to customer focus and will be confident in all administrational tasks.
This role will suit an experienced and highly organised Sales Administrator with a proven track record of managing large retail accounts. Experience with advanced Excel) and Sage200 would be beneficial but not essential.
Apply online or for more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR7554