Market leading specialist in the design and manufacturing of unique IT Hardware is looking to recruit a dedicated Sales Administrator to join their team near London Bridge.
The Sales Support team is at the forefront of maintaining the company reputation. As a Sales Administrator you will ensure that customer expectations are met in an accurate and timely manner and that any queries are resolved effectively.
* Clear communication with customer by phone, email or fax as required to support the sales process
* Process both UK and Export orders effectively. Ensuring all paperwork requirements for export orders are met
* Manage customer expectations in the event of product shortfall or unavailability and notify team leader in the event of unidentified shortfalls.
* Invoicing of daily orders
* Ensure all returns are completed within a 2 week timeframe
* Process complaints and provide/request resolutions for the customer as soon as possible
* Ensure that sales pipeline and customer data of assigned account managers is up to date
* Available to attend site visits with account managers if required
* Routinely gather customer feedback
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
* Previous telephone based customer service experience
* Experiencing processing sales/invoices
* Experience in Sales Administration/Co-ordination
* Stock processing experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
* Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
* Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
German language is a bonus!
Great friendly team to work with
Company pool table and bar downstairs!
25 days holiday
5 minute walk from the busy and bustling hub of London Bridge
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service