Meadowbank Associates are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator based in Sandbach. The successful candidate will be part of a small and highly creative team. No day would be the same, it's fast paced, exciting and at times challenging. Therefore the ideal candidate will possess the following:
·High attention to detail
·Excellent time management
·Remaining calm under pressure
The company have been established for many years and are the leaders within their industry. They are proud of the reputation they hold and are seeking someone who equally values this and takes pride in their role.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be reporting to the Sales Administration Manager in a fast-paced Sales department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all administration support for the Sales Team.
- General administration duties.
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team, design account managers and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients.
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration team surrounding all clients.
- Updating of Design schedules, Sales forecast and Changes, ad-hoc quotes, general office housekeeping.
- Working within scheduled timescales.
- Proficiency in Excel and IT packages
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a full time position offered on a Temp - Perm contract.
Hours of work are: Monday - Friday/ 8 -5
- Interior Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job