£18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday
Are you an excellent administrator?
Have you got fantastic customer service?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Keeping the company's records up to date for mobile and other forms of communication and sales performances.
- Deal with customers directly who had paid for a managed service about their issues.
- Arrange repairs, replacements and provision of new equipment by dealing with the providing company.
- Amending details and reporting faults with the conference phone.
- Arrange appointments with the internet provider to deal with potential issues.
- Update a list of ongoing jobs daily which are presented at a weekly meeting to the team.
- Order new telecoms equipment for customers.
- Undertake Customer Service training course.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!