Interaction Recruitment - Warrington
£17,000 - £22,000
At Interaction Recruitment we have an excellent opportunity that has arrived to join a leading and rapidly increasing business that we are proudly representing in Warrington. We are looking at recruiting an exciting and driven Sales Administrator for a motor trade company who will recognise the importance of a team approach but will have the innate determination to 'go the extra mile' for the firm, its clients, their colleagues and themselves.
Operating within a busy and fast paced Sales Team, your previous experience of working within a busy office environment will ensure you have the skills to liaise effectively and efficiently.
What the role entails:
· Ideal candidates will need to be computer literate with accurate keyboard skills. Develop and maintain great relationships and communication with internal departments, independent wholesale accounts and customers.
· Processing of sales, blanket, forward & back orders in line with departmental KPIs
· Supply marketing and stock information to customers when required
· Receive incoming sales calls, taking and progressing orders whilst giving exceptional customer service
· Maintain and develop existing customers through account support
To be considered for the Sales Administrator position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
3 years Sales admin would be beneficial
· Educated to GCSE standard including A - C in Maths and English
· Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Kerridge ADP DMS or similar a system would be an advantage.
Friendly and engaging personality
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work as part of a sales team
· Great working attitude
· Excellent time management and personal organisational skills
· Attention to detail
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Previous motor trade experience is essential; this would be an ideal opportunity for an individual wishing to make a move into a busy franchise dealership.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job