My client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their business, the role is very customer focused and will require someone to provide quick, accurate quotations to the customers either over the phone or via email. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress within a large, respected organisation.
My client specialises within the production of commercial products which are used in every day life, they boast an envious reputation amongst their competitors and look to carry on their growth. They place a strong emphasis on organic growth, and nurturing the talent they have from within.
The role of a Sales Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Communicating with the sales engineers in regards to quotations and jobs.
- Delivering excellent customer service to the customers.
- Up-selling products wherever possible.
- Inputting all of the information onto the internal database.
- Providing the customers with detailed information.
- Representing the companies values, by displaying a positive and strong work ethic.
- Ensure quotes won or lost are updated on the CRM system.
- Meeting the targets which are set for completing quotes, from a certain amount of time from the initial enquiry
The successful candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure of providing quotations for a product is essential.
- A willingness to develop and learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of lifts, electric doors, and escalators would be advantageous.
- Personable nature, which engages customers and helps the process of landing sales and increasing revenue.
- Strong back ground in administration
An excellent chance for a Sales Administrator to join a successful company bases in the Kingswood area of Bristol, this role will be a varied position which will involve providing quotes, increasing revenue, and arranging the delivery of goods.