To undertake all aspects of administration throughout the Sales process. First point of contact for all enquiries relating to sales orders, the associated processes and paperwork; including customer based, field sales based and internal requests. Ensure sales orders are processed efficiently whilst striving to reduce errors. Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure a smooth sales ordering process. Answer and direct all incoming telephone traffic to relevant personnel.
- To work with customers to help manage their orders from initial enquiry to final delivery and hand-over.
- To ensure all work is carried out in line with company and statutory guidelines.
- To build relationships with existing customers as well as generating new business occasional
- Support the opening and development of new accounts
- To support all other internal sales functions with day to day administration, reporting and record keeping as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties to include:
- Support & assistance to customers with product technical queries
- Processing of customer orders
- Raising Credit Notes
- Due to the location, you would need access to your own vehicle
- You will need to be heavily motivated
- Available immediately
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.