A Leading facilities company based in Trafford Park are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team
Your new company
This company are world-renowned, providing leading facilities solutions to companies all across the UK. The continue to go from strength to strength, steadily growing the team and developing the staff in order to encourage internal growth as well as external. The offices offer on-site parking, and an easily accessible location. The atmosphere in the office is friendly, inclusive, and close-knit.
Your new role
As a Sales Administrator your role will be varied, but your main duties will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers and account managers.
- SAP - being able to process an order and track from beginning to end & run an effective order book.
- Raising credit and debit notes
- After sales support (dealing with damages, picking errors, ETA.s, Returns, Invoice Queries, and any other delivery issues).
- Respond to customer correspondence regarding account queries.
- Keeping Customer Database up to date.
- To assist the internal/ external sales force in ensuring that the region achieves its sales forecast.
- Check Stock availability/Prices.
- Accepting and distributing orders.
- General administrative duties to support the department
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Attention to Detail.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastic salary of between £22,000 - £26,000, plus continual training and a great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.