Our client is a leading electrical wholesaler who are growing more and more successful year on year. They are currently expanding and looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The main aim of this Internal Sales Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator role is to provide excellent customer service to both new and existing customers whilst promoting and coordinating the sales process.
• Provide excellent customer service over the telephone in regard to orders, pricing and information on products
• Update the system accordingly and chase up purchase orders
• Manage a varied workload and deal with a lot of customers at any one time
• Deal with product returns
• Raise credit notes
• Maximise sales through some calling and following up quotes
• Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers as well as internal teams
• Any other duties that are required
What we are looking for:
• Passion for customer service
• Flexible attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Knowledge of electrical wholesale is desirable
• Team working skills
• Can do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 20 days holiday which do increase the longer you are there, bonus scheme, training both on induction and ongoing, long term career prospects, Monday - Friday hours.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job