JHE & Partners are currently recruiting for a leading Environmental and Occupational Hygiene & Safety Consultancy based in Bradford. They are actively seeking to recruit an ambitious individual (ideally of graduate calibre) to join their tight knit team in the role of Sales Administrator. The position will form a key part of the organisation’s service delivery and be a first point of contact for client enquiries.
Reporting to the sales manager, the chosen individual with assist the overall sales process by managing the proposal and tender stage, and then scheduling client visits in order to secure new business wins for the company. The position will require a motivated individual with a proactive approach, who will be able to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and be able to work to tight deadlines, so as to meet company targets.
- Preparation of proposals and tenders for Occupational Hygiene, Health & Safety Services (OHSS) in response to clients requests.
- Liaising with clients/contacts by phone to assess the scope of each job.
- Costing each job and writing a proposal, based upon agreed costing models and proposal templates.
- When the job is not routine, seeking advice of experienced consultants to decide on appropriate sampling methodology and analysis for each pollutant.
- Arranging client site visits for consultants when needed for them to scope out non-routine jobs.
- Meeting or exceeding proposal and sales targets set by the budget for OHSS section
- Providing a high level of customer service to all clients and a prompt response to enquiries.
Operational Planning responsibilities;
- Accepting orders placed by clients in response to proposals.
- Initiating financial activities with the Finance Manager, as required, relating to invoicing.
- Booking the work with the consultants in the team, co-ordinating bookings in team diaries to best utilise resource and meet customer requirements.
- Meeting production targets set in the budget and aiming to maximise the productivity of Environmental services team.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Graduate with a relevant technical degree (Chemistry, Environmental, Environmental Health) would be ideal but other degree subjects, including non-technical would be considered.
- Must be bright, a quick learner, articulate, good communicator, well organised.
The role represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated graduate to progress within a well established and respected organisation. The company can offer real career and great salary progression based on performance.
- Account Manager
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job