Key Account Sales Support
Senior Manager/Director position
Reporting To (job title)
Adam Langley (Sales Director)
- To support the sales team, including:
- Administration of accounts - set up paperwork and database input for new customers.
- Assisting in creation of excel based costing schedules.
- Assisting in input and checking of data in the customers new line forms.
- Input and checking of data in the product development system to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Helping to manage trade fair arrangements and preparation.
- Arranging delivery of samples for customers.
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system.
- ensuring all customer details and requirements set up on the finance systems are correct and up to date
- To ensure that all orders are processed and delivered in accordance with customer requirements and correct pricing.
- Ensuring orders are communicated correctly and fully to accounts.
- Ensuring all orders are despatched from the warehouse on time and to the correct address.
- To ensure that stock details and availability are accurate including:
- Liaison with the warehouse to resolve any stock level or delivery issues
- To offer occasional ad hoc support to other areas of the business.
- To attend and exhibit at trade fairs as required.
- To support the Sales Director in his duties including PA duties as required.
- To provide cover during absence of other sales team members.
Training and Qualifications:
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook and excel.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the retail sector is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the gifting sector is proffered but not required.
- In house training will be provided on all internal systems and procedures as required. Additional appropriate training will be provided if necessary.
· Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
· Flexible and reliable.
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with a passion for product.
- Able to preserve confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient.