Working within a social, friendly team environment, you will be responsible for identifying the customer's needs and then offering them the best products and solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Building rapport with customers, understanding each customers enquiry fully to be able to assist them to a high standard
* Handling inbound calls and emails, providing assistance on product information
* Complete administration duties and assist the team
* Process customer orders
You will be:
* A strong team player
* Have excellent communication skills; confident liaising with customers via telephone
* Highly organised
* Experience with hardware/similar industry would be highly desirable however not essential
* Experience within an office environment, dealing with customers/processing orders
This is a great role that offers training, development and the opportunity to progress, along with free onsite parking. The successful candidate will ideally have previous office experience.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer service
- Sales admin
- health and safety
- inbound calls
- processing orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job