A great opportunity of joining a fast paced but small office environment in the Manufacturing sector has arisen in Milton Keynes. Part of a very successful global brand, this position is offered on a Temporary to Permanent basis and is a great opportunity to flourish to make the role your own after a 12 week period.
No day is the same and you will possess great organisational skills to fulfil this heavily varied role. A mature office with excellent support will welcome an experienced Sales Administrator.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in MS Office - particularly Excel
- High level of resilience
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- Strong independant worker
- Highly professional
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assiting with enquiries by email and telephone
- Raising quotations, advising material availabilities and process capabilities
- Receive customer orders and raising job sheets
- Effectively communicate with customers progressing orders and any affected by production, material and transport difficulties
- Reviewing customer orders raised ensuring accruacy before moving to production
- Good communication with key account managers updating them accordingly
- Managing key customers with stock reports and schedules
- Ensuring daily invoicing and daily batch sales are completed by end of each working day
- Producing weekly reports
- Any other supportive administration for the firm
A great opportunity to offer steady growth within a diversed office. Interviews available immediately so please do not hesitate in applying!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job