Automotive Sales Administrator required in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £18,000- £20,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30
Sales Administrator required for a busy Main Dealership in Huntingdon. Ideally you will be an existing motor trade administrator from a franchise dealer but applications are welcome from applicants who have a strong administrative background as full training will be given.
- Process the sale of new orders, including taxing vehicles
- To provide full support to the sales team
- Book delivery via internal systems of new vehicles
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed correctly
- Raising vehicle files and coordinating the movement of vehicles
- Preparing and producing invoices
- Liaising with DVLA and using the AFRL system for vehicle registration
- Monitoring the progress of vehicle orders
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
Motor Trade | Automotive | Main Dealer | Franchise | Volume | Prestige | Admin | Administration | Sales | Sales Admin | Sales Administration | Administrator | Job | Career | Huntingdon | Cambridgeshire
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- "sales administrator" or "sales admin" or "new car sales admin" or "used car sales admin"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job