Office Angels in Kingston are excited to be recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a fantastic company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience as a Sales Administrator and is looking to develop their skills!
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- To follow up and file quotations issued to check and secure sales
- Provide feedback on pricing levels to Managers
- Maintain Content and accuracy of sales daybook
- To assist with project tracking of potential business
- Answering general customers enquiries
- Dealing with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner
- Respond to telephone sales enquiries
- Pricing in accordance with current guidelines to maximise profitable conversion to orders
- Receive, examine and link confirmation orders while advising on any amendments
- To pass checked and confirmed direct deliveries daily to invoicing
- Liaising with suppliers on schedules for incoming goods for specific orders
- Liaising with Transport Manager to advise customers of any issues with delivery schedules
- Keeping price lists up to date and current
- Assisting in stock takes where required
- To take heed of credit control disciplines in the course of all transactions
The Ideal Candidate will Ideally have:
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
- Solid Excel experience as well as being proficient in the Microsoft packages
- IT Knowledge
- High organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An administrative or sales background.
What This Role Can Offer:
- Salary : £24,000- £26,000 ( Depending on experience )
- Working hours : Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.