The client provides bespoke solutions to blue-chip manufacturers nationally, mainly in the automotive and aerospace industries.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Sales Team in the managing of key accounts, with a particular focus on providing general administration support
This is an opportunity to join a growing company at the right time. You will experience a lot of support and guidance and learn new skills along the way.
Salary = £18-20K, with annual performance reviews.
Location = Tyseley
Key duties include:
• Setting up part numbers and descriptions on the company's computer system
• Providing quotations to customers
• Raising and processing purchase orders with suppliers
• Placing credit card orders with suppliers
• Creating sales orders on the system
• Progressing orders and chasing suppliers for outstanding deliveries
• Resolving order queries with customers via phone and email
• Running your own reports to identify overdue sales orders
• General administration for the Sales Team
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous sales administration or administration experience
• Ideally have experience of producing quotations and processing purchase orders
• Competent user of Microsoft Excel – knowledge of vLookups and Pivot Tables would be useful but not essential.
• Strong organisation skills
• Must be a quick learner
• Strong team player
Does this sound like the role and company for you?
If so do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job