Export & Sales Administrator, Ringwood, £10.81ph,
Our client, an engineering company with a global reach are now in requirement of an experienced Export & Sales Administrator.
Sitting within the heart of the Sales Office you'll report directly to the Sales Manager and will provide vital support and perform a wide range of administrative functions throughout the department.
You'll be responsible for:
- Raising export sales invoices and delivery notes
- Handling requests for information
- Expediting orders and booking in jobs
- Progress monitoring and chasing
- Maintaining a good level of communication with customers
- Previous experience within an export role
- Strong grasp on the Microsoft package, Access ideally
- A confident personality and a good communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
The Export & Sales Administrator opportunity is offered initially on a temp to perm basis with the role will quickly become a permanent contract for the right fit. For your administration and accounts experience you can expect to receive a package that equates to just over £22,000 per annum, 25 days holiday and the benefit of on-site parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Export & Sales Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
- Expediting Orders