We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our fantastic client, one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers, within their Sales Office Administration department. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and innovative company who offer excellent personal development and career progression within their well-established Sales Administration team.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for administration of all sales orders ready to be processed by the sales team, duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the sales department
- Booking construction project enquiries and orders onto the in-house system
- Contact customers to obtain additional contact/project information as required
- Access web portals to identify and print out all necessary project documents including technical drawings
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Provide reception and switchboard cover when required
- Sales administration experience, ideally within manufacturing
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise accordingly
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Administration, Administrator.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Salary: £16-17k per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.