A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator has arisen to work for a well-established and progressive local business. As the Sales Administrator you will be working for a fast paced and busy environment working to strict deadlines. This role is to cover maternity leave, there may be a possibility of a permanent role after the maternity cover has ended.
Commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Keele, Uttoxeter and Stone
- As the Sales Administrator you will be taking ownership of your own workload and specified account
- Processing orders
- As the Sales Administrator you will ensure that all orders are processed and dispatched in an agreed time frame.
- Arranging returns and replacements
- As the Sales Administrator you will be raising credits and invoices when required
- Dealing with general queries
- As the Sales Administrator you will be setting up prices and products
- Previous experience working as a customer service administrator, sales coordinator or sales administrator is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to cope under pressure
- Bright and bubbly nature
- Exceptional communicator
- Team player
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: customer service administration, customer support administration, logistics administration, warehouse administration, sales administration.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16k per annum, rising to £17k per annum after probationary period
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region. This is not a full job spec please contact Brampton Recruitment for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job