Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a leading business in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Our client is looking to add value to their established sales support team.
Based in Rotherham (North of the town centre), South Yorkshire. Our client is a leading distribution business.
The business is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to add value to the Sales Team.
Sales Administrator - Rotherham
- Respond to, prepare and submit quotations in line with customer deadlines, using email, telephone or hard copy
- Develop & maintain relationships with site contacts and an understanding of their business and challenges
- Enter sales orders onto the company system
- Support & contribute to branch Key Performance Indicators
- Managing a high workload through from receipt of enquiry to placement of purchase order
- Building & maintaining quality relationships both with team members and with key customer contacts
- Continually improving work processes and procedures
- Working to strict deadlines
- Managing multiple tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous knowledge of working in a sales support function - essential
- Strong communication skills - essential
- Excellent written and verbal skills - essential
- Able to work under pressure - essential
Competitive salary on offer - £16,000 - £18,000, depending on experience, on site car parking, 20 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays. If you don't live locally, you will need a car to get to this office.
- Sales Administration