The role offers full time hours Monday - Friday 8.30 - 4.30 (half hour lunch) and is due to start as soon as possible, although notice periods will be taken into account. The Company also offers a generous holiday entitlement of 23 days and an excellent pension scheme of 5% employer contribution.
The role will involve being a first point of contact for clients, as well as architects, designers and suppliers. You will be able to undertake order processing on behalf of the company and support the co-ordination the project through to completion. Duties to undertake will include:
- Processing all incoming orders of varying values
- Processing proformas and taking payments
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Updating customers with current delivery schedules
- Supporting the field sales team by sending leads received in the office
- Sourcing quotations from contractors
- Supporting the Company Buyer in purchasing components and materials as and when required
- Arranging the dispatch of orders
- Invoicing orders
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about delivering a high standard of customer service and who is extremely organised, with good co-ordination skills. Good general IT skills are necessary to be able to pick up bespoke system.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job