A well established company in Waterlooville is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their small team. This is a busy role within a friendly team which can offer lots of variety for the right person. To be considered for this role you must be comfortable working to your own initiative, be a strong communicator and happy to muck in with ad-hoc tasks when necessary. Salary is entirely dependent on experience.
This is a varied Sales Administration role, where each and every customer has a different requirement. Responsibilities will include:
• Processing customer orders accurately
• Communicating with customers and prospective customers by phone & email
• Generating quotes
• Answering general enquires from customers
• Arranging for products to be returned
• Arranging for products to be shipped to customers
• Inputting information on our CRM system
• Encouraging on time payments
• Liaising with customers and suppliers and co-ordinating deliveries
• Liaising with sales to ensure timely follow up of quotes and inquiries.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be able to work in and enjoy being part of a small well established team, which may include working alone from time to time. You will be required to work on your own initiative, must be confident using IT software and an excellent telephone manner. You will need to genuinely care about our customers and want to deliver the highest level of customer care. You will need to be confident with administration, be organised and able to prioritise your workload. Previous experience as a sales administrator is a distinct advantage.
This is a friendly company who offer excellent benefits including generous pension contributions & private healthcare cover. Free parking is provided on site.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 3 days of application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job