Our client, a leading-edge property services organisation is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their highly skilled team.
What's in it for you?
Based in Central Birmingham and less than a 5-minute walk away from New Street station, this opportunity is within a fast-growing business liaising with potential new clients across 5 sites.
It's an ideal role for someone looking to combine both sales and operations in a customer facing capacity.
The role is paying up to £25k per annum with an OTE of up to £40k per annum based on achievable sales targets.
Sales Administrator Duties
- Making telephone contact with prospective clients, understanding their requirements and identifying suitable solutions within the business.
- Handling and administrating third party generated leads and liaising with them on a day to day basis.
- Engaging with the local business communities through business networks such as The Chamber of Commerce.
- Proactively dealing with sales enquiries within agreed timescales.
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders regarding new leads and booking viewing appointments.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date availability schedules as well as monitoring contracts as they approach their renewal dates.
- Providing support with Marketing initiatives, such as launch events, mail-outs and signage.
- Providing support to the management team.
- Administrative duties including data entry and letter writing.
- Procurement and liaising with building suppliers.
Is Sales Administrator the right role for you?
Do you have:
- A warm and friendly disposition, particularly while conversing with prospective clients
- An eye for document layout and design.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.