Title: Sales Administrator (Full Time)
Salary: Circa £20,000 (DoE) plus bonus
Location: Southampton, UK
Hours: 8.30-5.00pm Mon-Fri (flexible hours possible)
Oat Services Ltd. is a research, development and marketing company based on the Chilworth Science Park in Southampton, specialising in the development and manufacture of natural ingredients, mainly for cosmetic applications.
The ideal candidate preferably with previous administration and/or order processing experience will have excellent customer service skills combined with the ability to work accurately and efficiently.
The role includes working within the team to ensure we administer sales and coordinate logistics in a cost-effective and efficient manner to meet our customers’ expectations in delivering our products on time and at a reasonable cost. This includes ensuring our record keeping is up-to-date and liaising with customers and suppliers where necessary.
- Ensure orders, invoices and shipping documents are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers to ensure all information is accurate prior to processing orders
- Deal with customer queries and enquiries
- Fully understand the full sales process, to ensure general office tasks and duties can be carried out
- Liaise with logistics companies regarding orders as required
- Administration of cosmetic samples including packaging for dispatch
Experiences and Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough and accurate
- Previous experience in a similar B2B environment or a strong customer service background
- Good keyboard skills as you will be working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other programmes, together with being comfortable on the web
- At least 1-2 years administration and/or order processing experience
- Experience in use of a CRM system (ideally Salesforce) however not essential as training will be offered
- Personable with excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively by email
- Strong client focus and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Order Processing
- Keyboard Skills
- Client Focus