Over the past 15 years, the company has grown exponentially, signing up more manufacturers to the scheme and expanding into new customer groups. As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating customer vehicle orders from initial order to delivery. Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone or e-mail
- Sending out the correct paperwork to customers
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with dealership partners to progress the customers` order
- Arranging customer vehicle collection/deliveries
To be considered for the Sales Administrator position you must have experience within an administrative role, car dealership sales administration is preferable, but not mandatory. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Professional telephone manner
If you`re interested in this great opportunity to become an Sales Administrator for a well-established and successful company in Lincoln, Lincolnshire then please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role.
Additional information: Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 -17:30. Closing date for applications is 16th February 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job