Working within a social, friendly team environment, you will be responsible for identifying the customer's needs and then offering them the best products and solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Building rapport with customers, understanding each customers enquiry fully to be able to assist them to a high standard
* Handling inbound calls and emails, providing assistance on product information
* Complete administration duties and assist the team
* Process customer orders
You will be:
* A strong team player
* Have excellent communication skills; confident liaising with customers via telephone
* Highly organised
* Experience with hardware/similar industry would be highly desirable however not essential
* Experience within an office environment, dealing with customers/processing orders
This is a great role that offers training, development and the opportunity to progress, along with free onsite parking.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer service
- Sales admin
- health and safety
- inbound calls
- processing orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job