A stunning career opportunity with an outstanding company
Our client seeks an enthusiastic, confident and creative administrator and internal sales executive who enjoys working in a busy, customer orientated environment. To be successful in the role, you should be an experienced business to business administrator who is numerate, can write professional business letters and emails and enjoys dealing with customers on the telephone. You will be expected to proactively call customers to build business relationships and promote the companies and services. However this is mostly to existing customers and is not a hard cold calling scenario.
The office is based in Purfleet. You will required to be a car owner/driver due to the company's location
My client is a leading manufacturer of office facilities for the all types of industries with an excellent reputation as an employer. The company offer excellent training to enhance your existing administrative abilities and on-going development to make this an excellent job opportunity.
Daily duties will include:
- Calling new and existing customers to build business relationships and promote the company's product and services with a view finding new opportunities for the field sales staff. The company uses a consultative style of selling rather than hard cold calling. This activity is less than a couple of days per week.
- Daily liaison with clients to help provide information for their projects
- Liaison with the company's branches, customers and suppliers
- Helping prepare quotations and reports
- Checking invoices and passing for payment
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Keeping the office diary and records relating to business activities
- Input of customer records and activities onto computer systems
- General administration using Excel spreadsheets and Word
- Responding to incoming correspondence
Suitable candidates must have:
- Have grade A-C in 5 GCSE subjects including English and Mathematics
- A stable work history
- Experience of administration and be a strong user of Word and Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills gained preferably in a business to business working environment
- Be experienced in handling incoming and outgoing customer enquiries
The company offer a salary of £22k-26k based on experience plus 10% bonuses per annum, 24 days holiday plus bank and public holidays and pension scheme.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job