Temporary administrator immediate start £9.00 per hour- must drive Trafford Park area
Your new company
Our client based in the Trafford Park area are a leading construction firm within the U.K. They are known for the work hard play hard culture which runs throughout their office. With the work load increasing at a fast paced they are looking for new members to join the team. This role could go permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Updating the database on a day to day basis
- Navigating around in house system
- Answering the phone to clients and helping the field sales team close deals
- Processing invoices
- Gathering leads and adding them to the database whilst passing them to the relevant team
- Tracking information
- Transferring written information
- Using spreadsheets, tables and graphs accordingly
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous administrative experience,
- A good understanding of all Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational skills.
- A positive attitude
- A good sense of humour
- MS Office Skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- Good phone manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team or on your own initiative
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.