Sales Administrator, Ringwood, £22,500
A leading local company that works within property, has the requirement for a Sales Administrator. You'll be working within a dependant property team providing strong administrative support for the region and reporting directly to the Property Manager. In return you'll be paid a competitive salary of £22,500 with on the job training and the opportunity to progress within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Looking after documents, making amendments where necessary and taking reservation deposits via telephone using an online system
- Updating and processing invoices
- Managing the withdrawal process, carrying out cancellations of sales and putting through appropriate refunds
- Liaising with Estate Agents arranging market appraisals when required
- Understanding and interpreting floor plans adding new developments and updating information on the internal sales system
- Ordering vouchers and bonus bonds in line with referral schemes and marketing promotions.
Your experience and skills will include:
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure and multitask, working towards multiple deadlines
- Experience or an understanding of property sales
- The ability to pick up policies and procedures quickly and efficiently
- Skills and experience using the Microsoft Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English with a grade C or above.
Our client is offering an immediate start on a full-time permanent basis, with the opportunity to be mentored by the previous Sales Administrator before they progress onto a new opportunity within the company. If you enjoy working within a busy environment and are looking to progress in an administrative career then please call Harriet Forrester today to apply.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Sales Administration
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job