An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator has arisen to join my client within their offices based in Woking. The successful candidate will have current and relevant experience within a similar role, have excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and be part of a global team.
- To support the Area Sales Manager and Office Manager when appropriate in the efficient operation of the Sales Office and for the sales of all UK products:
- To promote the Sales Activities in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- To organise and conduct the administration of enquiries and orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support for Area Sales Manager
- Support for other teams as necessary
- Maintain customer list including contacts and addresses
- Maintain close and regular contact with customers to ascertain their needs and requirements
- Ensure that European office are kept fully informed of all developments.
- Ensure all Enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Ensure incoming orders are registered, processed and transmitted to European offices.
- Checking of "Open Orders" listing for errors/omissions
- Check Contractual terms in orders and all documentation and ensure business is conducted on agreed terms
- Maintain order files (including dispatching of order confirmation, arranging deliveries, recording and dispatching of invoices etc)
- Check invoices against dispatches, and advise European offices of any anomalies
- Distribute Statements of Account / Payment reminders to customers
- Actively chase customers for payment, and keep European offices informed
- Assist in compiling quotations and tender response documents as required
- Maintain Enquiry lists
- Other administrative duties as required
- High standard of education, with experience in administration and customer service management.
- Possess excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills as the role will involve liaison with senior personnel across the internal and external customer group.
- The job holder must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working well both alone and as part of a team.
- Possess the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks to meet targets.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint), as the post-holder will require to compile and produce reports and presentations.
The post is office based; however, the post holder will be required to visit other Sales Offices and Manufacturing Facilities in the UK or Europe and customer premises which may involve travelling out of working hours and wearing protective clothing/equipment.
- Sales Administrator