Sales Administrator / Sales Admin / Sales Order Clerk / Order Entry Clerk / NVQ / SNVQ / Customer Service /
Sales Administrator with at least 2 years' experience and vocational education is needed by our client, the family-run business revolutionising the bespoke curtain industry, to be based in High Wycombe (England).
With over 50 years' of experience, they are one of the few remaining UK companies that still manufactures all their products in-house.
Having worked with some of the biggest brands on the high street, they are now looking for a new member to join their close-knit and dedicated team!
On any given day, you may find yourself:
- Handling orders & dealing with customer enquiries (email and telephone)
- Checking product availability
- Using their sales order system
- Chasing up on missing information to complete orders & correcting any errors
- Notifying customers of their order confirmation & any shipping or back-order delays
- Calculating unit prices & shipping costs
- Maintaining historical records
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a sales administrator
- Vocational education (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
- Previous experience working in customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Data entry skills
Salary: £9 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)
Some of the great benefits they have on offer include:
- Monthly bonus scheme based on turnover (average £100 per month)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
If this role sounds of interest, click the APPLY button now.
- Sales Order Clerk / Order Entry Clerk / NVQ / SNVQ / Customer Service /