Based: Glendale Horticulture, Fretherne, Gloucestershire
Glendale Horticulture manages eleven nurseries across the UK, with seven nurseries spread throughout the Vale of Evesham, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire, two further sites in Kent and two in Lancashire. The company is one of the UK’s leading growers.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our team!
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide professional support to the sales team and the sales office.
- To deal with all incoming enquiries
- To process a high volume of product orders
- Checking prices are up to date
- To liaise with clients, work closely with sales staff and other departments of the company to ensure the successful completion of sales orders,
- To undertake all administrative tasks related to the role and in support of the sales teams including producing reports/order summaries.
- Ensure phone calls are answered as necessary and messages are relayed and enquiries dealt with.
- To process all customer credit requests, and record customer shortages/complaints/compliments as required
- Sales ordering / data entry software experience desirable.
- Strong communication skills and good telephone manner. Open, friendly polite and courteous manner
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple work priorities
- Customer focused.
- Flexible with working times to be able to cover Office requirements and the demands of the peak season
- Strong IT skills. Accuracy and attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge required for the above position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Glendale Horticulture is an equal opportunities employer.
- Sales Executive