Our client, an industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading, are hiring for a Sales Administrator to join the team. You will provide full sale life-cycle support from contract negotiation to point of sale to installation and revenue recognition, liaising with all appropriate departments.
- Facilitating and processing sales orders, cancels, contract addendums, change order amendments, transfers, sales action, collections, approvals, utilizing and maintaining the sales database.
- Working closely with each local or remote manager, trainer, marketer and staff with overall cost center inquires and streamline communication under supervision of the Director.
- Daily auditing of sales database, approvals and documentation
- Strong communication within designated regions/cost centers (may include multiple regions and sales coverage)
- Order Processing / Data Entry
- Perform all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary.
- Problem solving (cross functional responsibilities such as, legal: operations, customer service and finance)
- Facility coordination of shipments, receiving and order supplies
- 1+ years in sales operations/sales administration
- MS Office and Salesforce.com experienced
- NetSuite (preferred)
- Required regional on-call sales support utilizing iPhone/iPad/Laptop
- Light travel may be required between locations (approx. 1-2 offices per year)
- Good communications skills with customers (verbal and written)
- Team Player
Our client offers an excellent benefits and incentives, career progression opportunities and a vibrant working atmosphere.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job