Location: Bathgate, EH48 2FJ
Salary: £13,000 - £20,000 per annum
About the company:
Our client is a leading steel stockholding business employing 1200 employees across 26 locations in the UK with their own distribution fleet. With 43 companies within the group, their extensive steel processing facilities are world-class and their expertise and advanced specialist skills have ensured the outstanding success of a diverse range of high-profile projects around the globe.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls and email queries/orders.
- Providing quotes.
- Processing orders and all new sales enquiries.
- Producing Purchase Orders.
- Key account management.
- Buying/ordering stock.
- Managing POD (proof of deliveries), chasing delivery dates. Ensuring delivery dates are met and advising customers of any delays.
- Report generation.
- Building strong, credible business relationships with key accounts.
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
- Previous Sales Administrator experience
- Previous experience processing orders and dealing with invoices
- The successful candidate will have good IT skills i.e. word, excel, outlook and a willingness to learn.
- You must be a confident communicator with good attention to detail and thrive on working as part of a busy successful team. You should be organised and methodical in your approach.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Sales Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!