Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for your next role??
I am currently recruiting for a well-established business in an exciting sector who work with a variety of well-known brands. Our client, a small business based near Chesham are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team. Within this role you will be supporting customers from enquiry through to delivery and everything in between, whilst offering the highest level of service and building customer relationships. You will be responsible for logging and tracking on Excel so knowledge of complex spreadsheets on Excel would be a great advantage.
- First point of contact for customers for sales enquiries, orders, deliveries and accounts queries.
- Confirming detailed orders with suppliers located in Europe.
- Following progress of orders through to delivery
- Order entry
- Inputting invoices
- Running reports and quarterly statistics using SAGE
- Proactively following up on sales enquiries received via company website, email or telephone.
- Resolving customer accounts queries, reconciling credit notes.
- Sending out samples and product literature to new and existing customers
- Providing sales figures and information for client presentations (using Microsoft Word and Excel)
- General Administration, filing, organising of quotes, updating price tables, ordering stationery.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great communication skills - verbal and written
- Confidence to speak with various customers and suppliers
- Highly organised
- Works well under pressure
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Use of Sage would be an advantage but not essential
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Adaptable and happy to work within a small team
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support