My client is an established telecommunications community, looking to recruit an administrator to join their Bournemouth office.
As an Administration Assistant you will be expected to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally and pass on, as appropriate any telephone enquiries
- Liaise and support the sales team
- Prepare and collate daily sales paperwork
- Call and liaise with customers and other departments
- Calculate monthly commission for salesforce
- Report sales figures
- Propose finance deals
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with operational procedures
- Work within a team and manage own workload
- Deliver excellent customer service
This is a varied role working in a fast paced and busy office.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Accomplished IT skills - including Microsoft Office Applications
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong communicator at all levels (oral and written)
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on permanent basis
In return, you will be given a basic salary of between £16-24k DOE with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and generous company pension scheme.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Sales Administration