Job Title: Sales Administrator
Our client is receiving a high demand for their services and as a result they require a Sales Administrative Assistant to work closely with their Consultants to ensure that their students are being contacted in a timely manner.
Your role is to ensure that effective and professional administrative support is provided to the Sales Management team, to ensure that the company's aims, objectives and goals are met via excellent administrative practice.
- Provide comprehensive and high quality administrative support to the Sales Teams
- Ensure that leads are distributed fairly throughout the day keeping speed to lead a priority
- Monitor the lead pipe throughout the day ensuring company speed to lead policy is adhered to and that the
- Ensure that deadlines are adhered to and administrative systems are fully implemented to facilitate student enrolment.
- Contact potential students during busy periods
- Provide support to the Consultants as required
- Assist with customer retention where required
- Undertake student welcome calls when required
- Undertake adhoc duties as and when requested
- Fun, friendly and focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- The role does NOT involve selling
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous phone experience is desirable
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.