OVERALL PURPOSE To provide an efficient service to support Sales and Production with an emphasis on accurate data entry and processing with regards to incoming enquiries, customer orders, dispatch documentation and general Sales office administration. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES To fulfil various tasks and responsibilities in meeting the job purpose as described above including but not limited to:
• To log incoming enquiries on the Company database and to monitor and report upon the Key Performance Indicators relevant to the Sales function.
• Accurately input Sales Orders using Company IT systems in compliance with Company procedure.
• To monitor and maintain the Sales Register in line with customer and production requirements.
• To be the focal point for customer enquiries with regards to their specific order requirements, schedule adherence and order progress reporting. This will involve liaising with Production to advise customers of planned delivery dates and/or adjustments.
• Provide support to Dispatch for shipping of finished goods - raising of picking lists, dispatch notes and certificates of conformity and to process associated invoices.
• To be the prime focal point for visitors to the site and to provide support to the management team when hosting such visitors.
• Provide support to the Sales function in arranging travel and accommodation where necessary.
• To provide support to the Sales function in making all necessary arrangements for exhibitions and other publicity activities. This may involve attendance at such functions.
• To sort and distribute post, code and seek approval of site specific invoices, liaise with Ipeco Group and forward relevant invoice and billing information.
• To ensure prompt and accurate posting of all documentations.
• To keep office consumables and catering supplies replenished.
• To provide a scanning service to archive records as appropriate.
• To ensure the Health and Safety management systems are followed in line with Group policies and procedures.
• To liaise with Group HR for the posting of vacancy notices, organizing training schedules and any other personnel related issues.
• Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of house-keeping is maintained within the office environment.
• To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.