The Office Support Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for their client based in Pinxton. The client offers an attractive salary, accessible location, on site parking and a very friendly team.
The Sales Administrator will be involved in:
- Training on the customer requirements and products to ensure the best service delivery at all times.
- Build strong and close business relationships with the clients customers
- Provide accurate information at all times to assist finance in the costing process.
- Assisting with the creation of new accounts
- Reviewing trading agreements and ensuring that these are compliant at all times
- Maintaining and updating customer data to ensure all information stored on the internal systems is accurate and up to date.
- Attention to detail is an important part of the role, ensuring sales orders are processed onto the business systems and that invoicing is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor sales orders with production and despatch to ensure that all deliveries are on time and in full and, to communicate any potential delays or shortages to the customer effectively.
- Attend daily production meetings, providing accurate information relating to customer orders or forecasts and to highlight any concerns or issues.
- Work with customer merchandisers to ensure accurate forecasts are supplied and sales against these are tracked, highlighting any issues to both our customers and internally.
- Providing accurate product data to potential and current customers.
- Assisting in resolving all queries to a high standard to ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Sales Administration, be computer literate and have the ability to work alone as well as part of a team. This is a great role for someone with a Sales Administration background who is looking to take the next step.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm