Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 hour lunch
Office Angels Northampton are supporting an international organisation within the cleaning and facilities industry in recruiting an experienced Sales Administrator due to internal promotion.
- Supporting the external and internal sales team by forwarding any enquiries from clients
- Updating the CRM database with client details
- Producing sales reports, asset lists and adhoc reports for the Management team
- Collating the sales forecast and updating on a daily basis
- Taking part in the annual stock take and ensuring the audit is accurate
- Updating the website with available refurbished machinery
- Covering other members of the Sales/Service team where necessary
The Successful Applicant:
- Previous experience in a sales support role is essential
- Experience using SAP
- Problem solving ability & strict attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure
- Free parking
- Easily commutable location from the train station
- Award winning, global leader in their field
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.