Sales Administrator / Sales Order Processing / Internal Sales opportunity to join an independent Company who supplies the Construction Sector at their Head Office. Working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Must have previous experience in a sales administration, internal sales, sales support, account management or proactive sales order processing role.
You Receive: Bonus, car parking, free lunches, 20 days holiday per annum + BH + your Birthday off, pension.
Who we are looking for:
A team player who is responsible for providing quality customer service and maintaining strong relationships through outstanding account management with existing clients.
Essential you are experienced in internal sales, sales administration, account management, or sales support or a proactive sales order processing role. You will be an outstanding communicator who naturally connects with people, building trusted B2B customer relationships on the phone. You will be proactive, highly organised, efficient, detail driven, and self-motivated and enjoy enhancing the customer experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience of using an sales ordering / CRM system and a real team player who enjoys working in a small and personable team environment.
Experience in the Building Materials / Construction Sector is not essential, full product training will be provided.
The family founded Company have been trading over 40 years and are a well-known brand in the Construction Industry for their focus on outstanding customer service. They are seeking a customer centric internal sales professional.
Duties on a typical day:
- Monitors the sales email inbox by providing a speedy response to customer enquiries and orders.
- Processes orders and sends order confirmations by email.
- Provides quotations and schedules necessary follow up calls and emails.
- Answers all incoming calls, transferring to relevant departments, as well as dealing with queries and orders where relevant.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying any complaints and arranging the best solution to solve the problem.
- Maintains customer records by updating customer activity as appropriate.
- Making outbound contact with existing clients, this may be in response to incoming enquiries but also to keep in touch with customers with no recent sales activity.
- Work in partnership with the other Sales Team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Constantly building rapport and trusted customer relationships.
- Order Processing
- Relationship Management
- Sales Administration
- Sales Executive
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job