An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join the busy Sales department at our client retailer.
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
As a Sales Administrator you will play a key role behind the scenes, supporting the Sales Team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction by efficiently managing the preparation and processing of relevant documentation prior to handover.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Booking both new and used vehicles into stock
- Ordering of new vehicles via the manufacturers system once authority is obtained
- Invoicing of vehicles to retail, corporate and trade customers and other Lloyd dealerships
- Preparation of documentation to tax used vehicles
- Preparation and adherence to the relevant processes to tax new vehicles required by both the manufacturer and the DVLA
An ideal Sales Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of both Kerridge and AFRL systems would be advantageous, although not essential as full training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.