CMS Distribution is Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to be based in our London office. This individual should have a passion for administration and technology to actively support the sales team, manage customer portals and create vital sales reports.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written(email and telephonic)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and go the "extra mile" to exceed expectations
- Ability to multitask -whilst having a high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self motivated
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Time Management
- Keen interest in technology
- Professional attitude
- Team Player
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solution quotations to customers
- Placing orders on the personalised system ensuring customers receive the best possible support and service in the industry.
- Learn pricing structures and benefits of the technology CMS provides and manage in whole: sales reports, customer portals, and the effective organisation of your workload.
- Manage and maintain an effective and efficient organisational system for customer purchase orders, quotations, correspondence and communications.
- Understand all functions involved in operational and sales processes & procedures.
- Produce and communicate accurate Customer and Vendor stock, sales & backorder reports.
- Manage, input and process purchase orders and corrections.
- Ensure hardware orders are despatched and booked into the correct customer warehouses.
- Assist Sales & Product Managers in the upkeep of accurate and comprehensive client records including email databases & telephone contacts.
- Manage Vendor & Customer special bids, deal registrations, & price supports - liaise with the product managers and the partner processing team when these arise to ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations and requests.
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge to industry standard including
- completion of vendor accreditations.
- Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that CMS remains a valued and key supplier.
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company. Actively contribute and act as a role model to the CMS values.
- Use all CMS resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience.