A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a UK Sales and Data Support Executive to join a world leading organisation specialising in the manufacture, design and distribution of Guitar Amplifications, based in Northampton.
Salary - £15,000 per annum.
Hours – Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
The purpose of the role is to generate sales through effective communication and dealer support. You will maintain systems that produce accurate, timely and relevant data. You will also work with third party providers to maintain secure systems that deliver efficient and relevant support to the business.
Main Duties/Responsibilities –
- · Deal with customer care enquiries.
- · Manage and maintain the online sales incentive scheme.
- · Communicate effectively with customers to win business and support the field based team members in achieving the same goal.
- · Update the CRM database with all relevant information.
- · Work to KPI’s as requested.
- · Collate monthly sales meeting minutes.
- · Review data to identify trends and requirements, enabling you to identify opportunities to enhance the company’s success.
- · Support and maintain new business management systems and communication tools.
- · Maintain systems and servers to ensure data is secure.
Essential Skills and Attributes –
- · Educated to a minimum GSCE level with at least Grade C in Maths and English.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- · Experience using a CRM system.
- · Good IT skills.
- · Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- · Previous Sales experience.
- · Skills in Outlook.
- · Good knowledge of computer hardware/components.
- · Experience and knowledge of Pivot tables in Microsoft Excel.
- · Enthusiastic, dependable, loyal and organised.
- · Able to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job