Are you an experienced Sales Administrator within the engineering or manufacturing industry wanting to work for a marketing leading company? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £19,000 - £21,000
- Parking on-site
To support the Sales Team with day to day activities and tasks alongside supporting in development of projects from the initial enquiry stage through to customer placing orders.
Please note: Interpretation of technical knowledge will be expected within this role, therefore successful candidates must have Sales Administration experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working closely with and fully supporting the Internal and Field Sales Teams in all areas including the effective communication of information to the customer / client base involved with the projects.
- Produce quotations, sample orders and update the customer account database
- Organise domestic and overseas deliveries and collections
- Provide sales support to new and existing markets
- Answer customer calls and queries received via the telephone or email
- Process and check customer orders
- Use the company order processing systems to provide administration support to the sales team.
- End of month reports
- Process the office post and maintain supplies
- Any other duty deemed by the directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives.
- 18 months + Sales Support Administration experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to deal with people in different roles and levels in-house and externally.
- Competent in Windows PC environment, in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- A proactive approach to tackle problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Have the desire to learn about all aspects of the role and company products
- Must enjoy and be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- sales administration