Our client is keen to recruit an experienced sales administrator to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis with potential permanent opportunities
The main responsibilities include:
- Raising quotations, purchase orders and invoices in line with customer order requirements.
- Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
- Data entry into Company sales management system.
Person Specification: Skills & Experience required
- Administration experience within Purchasing/Logistics/Sales Co-ordination or a similar field.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel - Intermediate to Advance level).
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Making things happen
- Professional Integrity
- Learning Agility
- Continuous improvement & challenge
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Fill UK driving licence